Living Hope Fellowship is a welcoming and inclusive, informal, lay-led church, seeking to understand, experience and demonstrate God's love as revealed by Jesus Christ.
- We are a small congregation of mixed ages. We gather informally in a circle to sing, talk, and pray about our joys, concerns, and dreams.
- We discuss faith journeys and issues of interest to people in the group.
- While many of us share a Mennonite/Peace Church tradition, we seek to celebrate our varied faith backgrounds.
- We have a Sunday school for young children and a youth group.
- We have been meeting since the early 1980s. Since then our group has grown and changed in many ways.
- We welcome new ideas and new people.
For information, call: